Same Day Shipping
Orders received by 3 pm CST we make every effort to ship the same day. All orders received after 3 pm CST will be shipped the next business day. Web orders received after 12:30 p.m. CST will ship the next business day. NOTE: Web orders may experience delay, as will parts that are back ordered. We will notify you if a part will be backordered and approximate lead time.
Shipping cost will be calculated at the time of check-out. Items with a total shipping weight in excess of 100lbs will be reviewed by one of our sales representatives. We check the order over and calculate shipping costs at that time. If we find that an item is going to incur unusual shipping costs we will contact you to notify you of the shipping costs before we proceed with the order.
Any quote of freight charges by a salesperson is an estimate only and may vary at the time of delivery.
Due to liability, the person picking up the order is responsible to secure that order for transportation to their destination. We have rope, wire, string, and tie down straps available if required.
No items purchased from Senergy Equipment will be accepted without a RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION number. To request an RGA number, please contact us by calling (833) 220-7307.
- Freight charges incurred due to returned items are the responsibility of the customer. We recommend that you use FedEx or UPS with Insurance for return shipping. FarmChem is not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Please pack returns to arrive safely. Merchandise should be packed in such a way as to protect it from damage. FarmChem cannot issue a refund for damages or lost items due to improper return packaging.
- If you receive incorrect, damaged, or defective merchandise, Senergy Equipment will provide you with a label for return shipping. NOTE: Damage to any LTL shipment needs to be noted on bill of lading at the time of delivery. UPS or FedEx ground shipments that are damaged should be reported to the carrier at the time of delivery.
- Items damaged by customer or showing signs of use are not returnable. DO NOT return ANY items that have been in contact with chemicals.
- New or non-defective inventory items may be returned with original invoice for full refund of the original purchase price up to twelve (12) months.
- Special order items are non-returnable.
- RGA Numbers automatically expire (60) days from the date they are created.
- Our invoice or packing list must accompany any return for proper credit. Any returns not accompanied by a packing list or will automatically be assessed a 20% restocking fee. Returns after 12 months will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
Be sure to clearly mark the RGA number on the outside of the carton and include a copy of the original invoice. Please call (833) 220-7307 and we will email, fax, or mail you a copy to be submitted with your return.