Delivering flow rates up to 15 GPM (57 L/min), available in five pump models, the M-150 Series is the pump of choice for agricultural, automotive, and construction applications dispensing gasoline, diesel fuel, and kerosene. Available in a wide selection of configurations with an automatic or manual nozzle, mechanical meter combination, lockable or standard nozzle holders, and a variety of fuel hose lengths.
- DURABLE ALUMINUM HOUSING: Manufactured from high-quality diecast aluminum, this fuel transfer pump with manual unleaded nozzle is extremely dependable and lightweight and will put minimal stress on your tank bung. The powder-coated aluminum housing is rugged and corrosion-resistant to withstand years of work in any application.
- ROTARY GEAR DESIGN: The rotary gear pump is engineered with fewer moving parts, which means less friction and wear on its components. Thus this rotary gear pump will have fewer needed repairs and longer life than a rotary vane pump. When you need reliable performance GPI’s gear pumps are over engineered to deliver.
- EASY-TO-USE: The 12-VDC motor of this fuel transfer pump is highly efficient as it delivers gasoline, diesel fuel, ethanol blends, and kerosene at flow rates up to 15GPM.
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY: Our M-150S GPI fuel transfer pumps come with a 2-year warranty and are UL Listed Motor and CSA Certified.
- Lockable nozzle holder protects your investment and deters theft
- Strainer access for easy maintenance
- Longer pump life means more operating hours which equals greater value.
- Designed for permanent mounting on vented storage tanks.